MATS case tracking
We use the Mortgage Application Tracking System (MATS) to keep you informed of the progress of your cases with us.
- Case status summary - so you see at a glance what's outstanding for all your cases.
- Document Upload Facility - securely attach the documents straight to the case they apply to for a speedier, more convenient service.
- Outstanding Documents Reminder - we'll remind you about any paperwork we're still waiting for to help you keep on top of your business.
Document Upload Facility
Just click on the link in the email you receive from us to access the page for the relevant case. Then follow these three simple steps:
- Complete the relevant details, then click the Browse button to find the document you want to upload.
- If you want to upload more than one document, click the green + button to upload up to four additional documents.
- Once you've added all the documents you need to, click "Submit information".
How many documents can I upload at once?
A maximum of five - up to a total of 20MB in size. To submit more documents (or a document more than 20MB in size) just add the required documents up to the limit. Make sure you click "Submit Information", close the window, then open it again using the link in the email and add more documents.
What file types can I submit?
Files of the following format: pdf, jpeg / jpg, tif, bmp, gif and png. If your file is in a different format, convert it to one of these formats before submitting.
Can I submit more than one file format type with each submission?
How do I know the documents have been submitted?
A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
What if I add the wrong document by accident?
Click on the minus button to remove the document.
Once I've uploaded the documents can I view them?
No, the Case Progress screen will show that we have received the documents and so will any further MATS emails we send to you, but you will not be able to open the documents. Please keep copies of documentation for your own records.