Who it’s for
Eligible clients with household earnings of £60,000
Accord’s Boost LTI range will offer increased LTI options (from 5x up to 5.5x) for eligible clients with household earnings of £60,000 or above who need a small stretch to their income multiples to achieve their borrowing goals.
With LTVs of up to 90% (85% for new builds), Accord’s new Boost LTI range has been designed to help lots of clients including first-time buyers, those looking to move up the property ladder and for remortgages too.
How does it work?
The good news is it’s effortless - you don’t need to do anything differently.
- You simply submit your DIP as usual, and MSO will automatically work out whether your client needs, and is eligible for, Boost LTI based on the requested loan amount
- MSO will then let you know which products are available for you and your client to consider
- If the application is new build, you must select ‘New Build’ at DIP, so MSO can generate the right outcome
What else do you need to know?
- Standard Lending Policy must be met
- Cascade Score applications are not included