Join our panel
Information about our panel of conveyancers
To join our panel of conveyancers you will need to complete an application form.
Should you simply wish to add an additional office, please complete and return the additional office application form checklist. All completed applications should be sent to:
Conveyancing Panel Administration
Customer Service Department
Norwich & Peterborough Building Society
We will write to you to let you know whether your application has been successful.
- All solicitor applicants located in England and Wales who apply to join the panel will require Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation.
- Admission to the Panel will be on the basis that you will undertake to notify Accord Mortgages in the event of any change in the accuracy of the required information.
- Participation in Accord Mortgages' Panel of Conveyancers is at the absolute discretion of Accord Mortgages. Accord Mortgages may accept or reject any application without giving any reason.
- Membership of Accord Mortgages' Conveyancing Panel can be terminated at any time without notice by Accord Mortgages in the event of a disciplinary Tribunal decision or where a firm has not acted for Accord Mortgages in the grant of a mortgage for a period in excess of one year.
If you have any further queries regarding our panel admission process please call 01733 372015.
Release of Funds
Accord Mortgages releases its advance funds by means of CHAPS on the working day prior to the proposed completion day. This has the following benefits:
- Cleared funds are available on the day of completion without the delay which may be experienced if funds are released on the day of completion.
- Funds will be paid direct to your bank account avoiding the need for you to present a cheque for payment.
Where completion is delayed, there is no advance cheque to return to Accord Mortgages (which may otherwise have been issued several days in advance of the completion date).
Any delay in the expected completion date can be notified to us up to two days before completion.
To enable us to release funds to you it will be necessary for you to provide us with your client account bank details. Please inform us as soon as possible of any subsequent amendments to your banking arrangements.