Operating your offset account | Existing Customers | Accord Mortgage
Operating your offset account
Helping you to make best use of your Offset savings account...
Opening your Offset Savings Account
- Your initial account will be opened as soon as your Offset mortgage completes - you can open up to three separate Offset Savings Accounts linked to your mortgage.
- You will receive a letter from us when we issue your mortgage offer which will provide you with your savings account number.
- Any additional accounts need to be opened by post - once these are up and running, all your Offset Savings Accounts can be operated online.
- There is no minimum opening or operating balance.
Please note, we will open your Offset Savings Accounts with Yorkshire Building Society, as a trustee of the savings account(s) on your behalf. You will not be a member of, or have any membership rights in, Yorkshire Building Society.
Online account facilities
What you can do with your Offset Savings Account through your online account access:
Change your personal details, including the username and password you use to login.
View the balance and statements for your Offset Mortgage & Offset Savings Account(s)
Transfer money out of your savings account(s) and arrange regular payments and standing orders.
Make a debit card payment to your Offset Savings Account.
Send us a secure message.
Find out more about online access to your account >
Other ways to operate your Offset Savings Account
- Your Offset Savings Account can also be managed over the phone or via the post. You can speak to one of our friendly mortgage advisers to find out more, on 0345 1200 872*
Some guidance on payments
To find out how to make payments into or withdrawals from your Accord Offset Savings Account (or payments between accounts), please read our payment guidance pages.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
If you have a Buy to Let property, then alternatively a receiver may be appointed (except in Scotland) to receive the rent and/or to sell the property. After sale, you will remain responsible for the payment of any mortgage shortfall debt.
Our downloadable guides have all the information you need on our products, how to manage your account and much more.
- Offset options guide
- Offset savings application form
- Registration form
- Request to withdraw/invest/transfer form
- Offset savings declaration form
See more useful documents and literature on our useful information page >
Need more help?
To get advice on operating your Offset account(s), call one of our friendly mortgage advisers:
0345 1200 872*
9am - 5pm : Monday to Friday
9am - 1pm : Saturday