Our downloadable guides have all the information you need on our products, how to manage your account and much more.
- Additional loan application form
- A guide to your offset options
Explains the three ways you can make your offset mortgage & savings work for you.
- Transfer of Equity Application form
For when you need to add or remove someone from your Buy to Let mortgage.
- CHAPS payment request form
Transfer money electronically.
- Customer Identification Requirements
What documents we may need to be able to confirm your identity.
- Direct Debit form
Instructs your bank or building society to pay by direct debit.
- Disclosure Authority Form
Complete this form when you need to give us authority to disclose information to someone about your mortgage.
- Faster Payments Registration Form
The Faster Payments Service saves you the hassle of taking a cheque to your bank by transferring the relevant amount directly into your account. Where payments are sent by the Faster Payment service, they will be credited within 2 hours of receipt of funds from our clearing bank. Please note this only applies to Offset Saving Account holders.
- Financial Service Compensation Scheme
Provides basic information about the protection of your savings.
- Can't Pay Your Mortgage?
Helpful advice from the Building Societies Association when you can’t pay your mortgage.
- Offset Savings Account Application form
You can have up to three offset savings accounts linked to your offset mortgage.
- Offset Savings Declaration form
To be completed when applying to open an offset savings account.
- Home Mover Application Form
For when you’re looking to move and take your mortgage deal with you.
- Product Guide
Information on the deals available if you’re looking to borrow more or change your current deal.
- Request to Withdraw/Invest/Transfer from your offset savings account(s)
- Tariff of Mortgage Charges
A breakdown of the fees and charges you may have to pay.