If you have a residential mortgage with us, we may also be able to provide you with additional lending on top of your existing mortgage.
Our range of additional loan deals allow you to use some of the value in your home to help you get the things you want, such as extra funds to build an extension or a new kitchen, buy a new car or to go on a dream holiday.
Important information - Please note we do not currently offer additional lending for Buy to Let customers.
Additional lending features
- Borrow on a capital & interest, interest only or part capital & interest part interest only basis
- Borrow up to 85% of your property's value.
- Spread the monthly payments over a shorter period, a minimum of 5 years; Or a longer period of up to a maximum of 40 years.
How it works
It's easy to apply to borrow more - follow the steps below:
Other costs you made need to pay
We may require a solicitor to act on our behalf, depending on the purpose of the loan.
We may need to carry out a revaluation for which a non-refundable fee of £70 is payable by you. This fee is payable in full at application and cannot be added to the loan amount. Please contact us to check if this will apply to you .
Repaying any additional lending
- Payments for your additional loan will be collected along with your main mortgage payment each month.
- You can choose the period over which you repay the additional loan. Either spread the payments over the same length term as your main mortgage, a minimum of 5 years; Or a longer period of up to a maximum of 40 years.
Interest Only lending
Please be aware that different criteria apply for interest only mortgages. Please see our lending criteria for further information.
Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme
If your property was purchased under the Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme and you still have an outstanding Equity Loan, different criteria applies. Please see our lending criteria for further information.