Finding and appointing a solicitor is a two minute job using the Accord Mortgages Conveyancing Service.
If you need a solicitor because you are moving house, selling your home or require a transfer of equity, you will usually need to appoint a solicitor to look after your legal interests and ensure everything progresses to completion without any unnecessary hitches.
- Get an exact quote in 2 minutes
- No sale, no fee†
- Excellent customer service with agreed service standards
- A choice of over 200 approved solicitors
- Instruct online and track your case 24/7
- Real time email/text updates
†excluding disbursements (for example searches) The Accord Mortgages Conveyancing Service is provided for Accord Mortgages by United Legal Services Limited. The conveyancing firms listed are entirely responsible for the conveyancing services they provide. Firms providing quotes will include solicitors and licensed conveyancer firms.Get a conveyancing quote now or Accept/retrieve an existing quote now
Choosing a solicitor
The Accord Mortgages Conveyancing service will generate you a list of exact quotes from all solicitors from over 200 solicitor firms and the service is completely independent. Simply enter your information and within seconds you will be presented with a list of solicitors and conveyancers.
The list will show who they are, where they are based, their costs and the rating awarded to them by previous users; it's up to you which one you choose. It is possible to complete the entire conveyancing transaction without having to visit your solicitor so you don't need to choose one local to you if this is not important to you, you can still talk to your solicitor on the phone, email them or communicate by post.
Once you have selected your solicitor, they can be instructed at the click of a button and the conveyancing work can start immediately.
- Contact clients within 24 hours of being instructed
- Commit to keeping the client up-to-date daily via the case tracking system, email or text messages
- Will try their best to meet the expected completion date agreed to each stage of the process
- Manage all cases from acceptance to completion on a daily basis
- Chase any overdue stages and escalate as appropriate