- Accord's Standard Variable Rate was reduced to 4.49% from 4.99% on 19 April 2020.
- All products are available on a capital and interest, interest only or part and part basis.
- Please be aware that different criteria apply for interest only borrowing. See our lending criteria for further information.
- Product Withdrawal: we aim to give prior notice of withdrawal, but products may be withdrawn without notice. No further applications are accepted after withdrawal.
- Product fee: payable on completion, can be added to the loan.
- Valuation Fee: is payable on application unless stated otherwise. Where the valuation fee has been paid, we will instruct the valuation as soon as we begin to process your application - unless you advise us otherwise.
- Early Repayment Charges (ERCs) and overpayments: unless otherwise stated, all products allow 10% overpayments per year without ERC. ERCs apply on redemption or transfer (part or full) to another product during the ERC period.
- Offset products: unlimited overpayments, savings offset against mortgage balance. Full loan must be taken on Offset products.
- Part and Part mortgages: the loan can be taken on two or more products. NB. Offset and non-offset products cannot be mixed.
Information on this site is for use by authorised intermediaries only and should not be relied upon by anyone else.
Applications subject to standard lending criteria and all loans subject to status. Accord Mortgages Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are entered in the Financial Services Register and our registration number is 305936.
Accord Mortgages Limited is registered in England No: 2139881 Registered Office: Yorkshire House, Yorkshire Drive, Bradford BD5 8LJ. Accord Mortgages is a registered Trade Mark of Accord Mortgages Limited.