How it works
Getting a quote through Accord eConveyancing is quick and easy.
- Select the type of quote required e.g. Sale and Purchase, the number of clients and the country.
- Enter the sale/purchase price(s), your clients' details and the relevant property addresses
- Clicks proceed and the quotes are returned!
The results screen shows the following:
- Solicitors/conveyancers that offer a conveyancing service
- Costs - breakdown of conveyancing and disbursements and a total cost including VAT
- Distance of the solicitors from the property/properties
- Service Rating from introducers (where sufficient feedback has been received)
- Any recommendations that solicitors/conveyancers have received from introducers
When the results are shown there is the option to view the full panel results.
Additionally, all firms included on the full panel offer the following:
- Legal Fee Guarantee - the legal fee will not exceed the amount quoted provided that all the criteria were specified correctly and the transaction is no more complex than would usually be expected.
- Upfront payment of disbursements required (for search fees etc.)
- No completion, no legal costs payable and any unused portion of upfront payment returned
- Price Promise - the solicitor/conveyancer guarantees that this is their best price for the work requested.
- No cross-selling by the solicitor/conveyancer
- Once you've accepted a quote, you can register with eConveyancer to ensure you'll receive payment
With more complex transactions the conveyancer may charge an increased fee, however this will be agreed with the customer in advance.
Once you've selected a suitable quote, you have the option to "Instruct Now" or "Save quote for later". You'll then be asked to register with eConveyancer.
Once registered, you'll receive your logon details via email and can login to the system. At this point, you'll be asked for your bank account details for payment by BACS. This is the quickest method of payment, however if you do not supply these details you will receive payment by cheque directly from eConveyancer. Payments are made on the 15th and 30th of each month once the transaction has completed.
Remember you can get a quote at any time and you will be asked if you are interested in using the service after submitting a lending decision and again when you submit a full mortgage application.
- Queries and payment
Please note that the £100 payment is made direct by eConveyancer, not Accord Mortgages. If you have any difficulties logging in to Accord eConveyancing or for any general enquiries, including payment, please contact the eConveyancer Helpdesk:
- Telephone: 01844 265372
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org