We're updating our BTL product range
We’re making the following changes to our BTL Product Transfer range at 6pm Wednesday 16th December.
Existing Borrower Transfer rates going up
We’re increasing rates on 8 products in our 60% and 65% LTV ranges by between 0.01% and 0.10%:
60% LTV deals
- 2 year fixed £0 fee product increased by 0.10% to 2.10% (New product code-300429)
- 2 year fixed £950 fee product increased by 0.10% to 1.85% (New product code-300431)
- 2 year fixed £1495 fee product increased by 0.05% to 1.72% (New product code-300433)
- 5 year fixed £0 fee product increased by 0.04% to 2.17% (New product code-300430)
- 5 year fixed £950 fee product increased by 0.01% to 1.98% (New product code-300432)
65% LTV deals
- 2 year fixed £0 fee product increased by 0.01% to 2.21% (New product code-300421)
- 2 year fixed £950 fee product increased by 0.07% to 1.90% (New product code-300425)
- 2 year fixed £1495 fee product increased by 0.10% to 1.77% (New product code-300435)
Existing Borrower Transfer rates going down
We’re reducing rates on 2 of our 5 year deals in our 75% LTV range by between 0.02% and 0.03%:
75% LTV deals
- 5 year fixed £0 fee product reduced by 0.02% to 2.37% (New product code-300424)
- 5 year fixed £950 fee product reduced by 0.03% to 2.17% (New product code-300428)
Existing Borrower Transfer deals not changing
We're also extending end dates on all products until 30 April to give customers better value.
*The current range of products will be withdrawn at 6pm on Wednesday 16th December and the new products will available simultaneously. *
And don’t forget we pay a competitive 0.30% proc fee for BTL product transfers.
Switching deals is an easy process. Simply select the right deal from our Product Transfer range and complete an online form to request an offer. We don’t need affordability assessments, valuations or credit checks for straightforward mortgage switches.