Residential product change - 12th March
The current range will be withdrawn on Wednesday 11th March at 8pm and replaced at 9am Thursday 12th March with end dates extended to 31st July.
The full range has been reviewed with more than just end dates changing, selected rates and incentives will also change.
What's being reduced
- 3 year Fixed rates at 90% LTV reduced by 0.07%
- Selected 5 year Fixed rates at 80%, 85% and 90% LTV reduced by up to 0.09%
- 7 and 15 year Fixed rate at 75% LTV reduced by 0.01%
Cashback is being increased on 5 year HTB products from £500 to £750.
What's being increased?
- 2 year Fixed rates from 75% LTV increased by up to 0.06%
- 3 year Fixed rates at 75%, 85% and 95% LTV increased by up to 0.02%
- 5 year Fixed rates at 75% LTV increased by up to 0.05%
- Selected 5 year Fixed rates at 95% LTV increased by up to 0.05% and others reduced by up to 0.03%
Cashback on FTB specific products reduced by £100 to £1150.
The structure of selected Offset products has been amended to mirror the core equivalents.
Products to be withdrawn 8pm Wednesday 11th March, new products launched 9am Thursday 12th March