Operating your offset account
Helping you to make best use of your Offset savings account...
Opening your Offset Savings Account
- Your initial account will be opened as soon as your Offset mortgage completes - you can open up to three separate Offset Savings Accounts linked to your mortgage.
- You will receive a letter from us when we issue your mortgage offer which will provide you with your savings account number.
- Any additional accounts need to be opened by post - once these are up and running, all your Offset Savings Accounts can be operated online.
- There is no minimum opening or operating balance.
Please note, we will open your Offset Savings Accounts with Yorkshire Building Society, as a trustee of the savings account(s) on your behalf. You will not be a member of, or have any membership rights in, Yorkshire Building Society.
Online account facilities
What you can do with your Offset Savings Account through your online account access:
- Change your personal details, including the username and password you use to login.
- View the balance and statements for your Offset Mortgage & Offset Savings Account(s)
- Transfer money out of your savings account(s) and arrange regular payments and standing orders.
- Make a debit card payment to your Offset Savings Account.
- Send us a secure message.
- Your Offset Savings Account can also be managed over the phone or via the post. You can speak to one of our friendly mortgage advisers to find out more, on 0345 1200 872*
Other ways to operate your Offset Savings Account
Some guidance on payments
To find out how to make payments into or withdrawals from your Accord Offset Savings Account (or payments between accounts), please read our payment guidance pages.