Want to help more landlords?
We've opened up our criteria so you can do more of what you do best… help landlords buy or remortgage their BTL property. And, we're introducing a 125% ICR for landlords whose total income is less than £45k and who are basic rate or 0% tax payers..
Our BTL criteria changes are as follows:
- Minimum age reduced from 25 to 18.
- Maximum age at application increased from 70 to 75 (oldest applicant).
- Maximum age at term expiry increased from 75 to 85 (oldest applicant).
- Maximum mortgage term increased from 35 to 40 years.
- Defined retirement age increased from 65 to 70 for employed applicants.
- And we'll accept state pension income to meet the minimum income requirement.
And we're not finished there - we're launching a new range of products and extended end dates giving you a better a choice of products for your clients.