Registering for an online account
Once registered you'll be able to access your statements and transactions and, if you have an Offset savings account, you'll be able to manage your account online including making transfers to other accounts.
By registering for online services you are agreeing;
- to no longer receive a printed statement for any of your Offset savings accounts. You can request a printed statement in future should you need one, by calling us.
- If you are an Offset mortgage customer, to these terms and conditions .
What you'll need to register
Registering takes just a few minutes but there are few details you'll need to have to hand to make it all go smoothly:
- Your current address details
- A contact telephone number
- Your Accord mortgage or savings account number
How to register
Once you've got all your account details ready, you'll find its easy to register. Follow the simple steps below to get started:
What happens next?
You'll receive a unique customer reference from us in the post - you will need this to login (you can change this to a more memorable username after you've logged in).
Did you know?
Once you register for online access to your accounts, you can also use the same password for any telephone transactions (subject to the terms of your account).
When you call us, you'll be asked for three characters from your online account password - just so we can verify your identity.
Need more help?
If you have any problems registering or logging into your account, you can get assistance on our online account help page.